Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Sweet Little Love

So it only seems fitting my very first post be about my favorite thing. My Connor. On October 27th 2011 I met the most beautiful, perfect baby on the planet. I felt like I already knew him pretty well since we had been hanging out for 9 months but it was an amazing feeling finally being introduced face to face. Today he is 12 weeks old and learning new things every day. Children are such a precious gift from God and I am so blessed that he thought enough of Chad and me to give us Connor.

Currently his favorite things include cooing, (which melts his mama's heart) waking up every two hours at night to see what he's missing, cuddling, looking in the mirror and smiling. I am now a stay at home mom and I feel so blessed to be the one who gets to experience my baby growing up. I completely understand why parents have to entrust their children with others while they provide for them, but I am so excited that I get to be the one who experiences my sons firsts. My dream was to marry Chad and become a mom and today I am living that dream.

2 comments:

  1. You are a great mommy and we are so blessed with our first grandchild, Connor Dawson. He makes me smile. You are in for the ride of your life. Nothing like being a mom and nothing better than being his grandmommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this background. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete